From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
jrmc...@cox.net
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:12 PM
To: Nr4c
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] k3 160 meter low output power

That is how I was testing it to start with into a dummy load.

Thanks
John
---- Nr4c <n...@widomaker.com> wrote:
> Try using a dummy load.  It could be that the radio just can't get a good
enough match on 160 to deliver full power.

> Sent from my iPhone
> ...nr4c. bill
>

> > On Dec 26, 2015, at 9:29 AM, John McBee <jrmc...@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > Just wondering what might be wrong with a friend's K3.  It will only put
out 85 watts on 160 meters.  All other bands put out 100 watts. I have done
the calibration with the K3 Utility program, but no change.  Just curious to
what might be wrong, or what I could check from him.  Thanks for the replies
in advance.
> > Sorry if this was sent twice, chose the wrong reply address for this
reflector.  Too many email accounts.

delivered to w1...@earthlink.net