The bottom of page 30 of the P3 manual shows a photo with the waterfall
completely off on the P3 with the TX Mon option. The text immediately above
that photo states "Note that in this illustration the waterfall display is
turned off so the spectrum display and the waveform display fill the main
part of the screen."

I see the menu item under SVGA where I can turn the waterfall on or off. I
don't see that option for just the P3 display. What I would like to
accomplish is have the waterfall on the SVGA monitor, but not on the P3
display. Is that possible?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT