Joel,

I am using the TASCAM US-366 with both my K3 (dual receiver in diversity mode)
and KX-3. I am running multiple instances of WSJT-X (rev 1.6). The TASCAM
US-322 should work well also. Both are available at Amazon.com. TASCAM provides
drivers for OS-X.

I believe newer models of these are the US-2x2 and US-4x4.

You might be correct with your statement “Sonar U7 will not enable the buttons
and volume adjustment in OS X”.  I do not see any drivers for OS-X listed on
the ASUS web page for the U7, nor does their manual indicate compatibility with
OS X.

73

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7...@nobis.net