No longer need this as I mainly use a bug or external paddle with my KX3. It's still available if anyone needs one.

I'm offering this one for $80 shipped priority mail anywhere in the U. S. (Price drop from last email) -- I'd prefer not to ship internationally due to much higher postage rates and the receiving party having to deal with customs charges and possibly VAT as well.

If interested, please reply off the list to keep the off topic traffic to a minimum. Reply to this email, but please do not "reply all", leave the Elecraft reflector address off the reply.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB

Memo to NSA, DHS, FBI, CIA, DIA, DEA, ATF, KGB, MI5, and any other alphabet soup agencies that might be listening/reading/tracking my email content, I share this computer with an old lady, an ex-con, a priest, a used car salesman, a military veteran, a pacifist, a vegetarian, a hunter, a circus midget, a local politician, a doberman and a demented cat...so any data you collect from me will be meaningless, random and therefore useless...good luck.

---