K3  uses the.

LM4811  Headphone Amplifier

Texas Instruments Specs for output Z

RL = 16Ω 105 mW
RL = 32Ω 70 mW

At 60 ohms the output power drops to 20 mw. Per their graphs.

300 ohms is not even considered.

Amplifier gain control is done digitally within the chip. With such a high
Z load, gain would likely need increasing.
The results of doing so are unknown. Consider pop, click, white noise etc.

Also consider what happens when switching from headphones to speaker when
the AF Gain control is turned up high. Blasting?

I suggest sticking within the 16 to 32 ohm range.

Steve N4LQ