No problems from rural Colorado using satellite. FYI, there are a lot of players involved in transporting web data from a server to your browser. Sometimes a given url will get blacklisted because something suspicious was detected. These false alarms usually clear up in an hour or 2. Be sure to clear your browser cache before retrying. Rebooting won't clear it. Each browser is a little different. Do a Google search on "clear cache" and your browser name if you can't locate the proper option.

73, Doug -- K0DXV