Thanks. I will reset the PA Temp to a lower setting. I am finding that once
the PA temp gets to 27C, it shuts the 100w amp off and I only get 10W out
of the radio until it cools down. Even at 70W output in RTTY, I should be
able to keep the temp down with the fans? I am wondering if I have
something set wrong?

Irwin KD3TB

--
Irwin KD3TB