Hi,

Excellent work, Rick and well said about the relevance of this thread.

I can also reach the FTP site. Another tidbit of information that might help
them: A guy in southern California sent me an E-mail reporting he has the
same problem and several of his buddies in the area likewise. So it's not
just an east coast thing.

Knut - AB2TC

Rick Miller - N1RM wrote