Mike,

I don't think that connector on the P3SVGA is a full USB port, it is a connector for a USB keyboard.

You can plug your Thumbdrive into your computer and use P3 Utility to do download a bitmap image of the P3 screen and save it to a file on your Thumbdrive (or anywhere else on your computer). See page 21 of the P3 manual.

73,
Don W3FPR