And if it’s a DNS or some other weird network problem, apparently unique to
Verizon FiOS, what does it have to do with the Elecraft list, and why is the
list saturated with “works here” (I’m guilty, too)  or "doesn’t work here”
reports?  It’s like a SkyWarn net where the newbies have to be told not to
break the repeater with “blue sky” reports.  Shouldn’t this traffic be going to
the ISP’s Customer Service lists?

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342