On 1/5/2016 5:32 PM, Doug Person via Elecraft wrote:
A 4-port card is NOT a native RS-232 port. PCI is just another bus
add on.

*Absolutely incorrect*.  A USB to serial converter *of any kind* -
other than the Edgeport products - can not do 45.45, 50, 75 or 100
baud RTTY.  All of the multi-port RS-232 PCI and PCIe cards handle
that task with no problem (although Windows will set 45.45 baud to
45 baud because the API is integer based).

PCI and PCIe based serial and parallel port cards are true memory
addressed ports like motherboard or (obsolete) ISA bus ports - not
USB devices that suffer from latency and driver buffer issues.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV