Hello all,

Thanks everybody for the information through the reflector and directly.

I have to admit that I didn't notice the openings in the top cover at the
end of the heatsink!

I will check power at all bands again to make sure that the 100 W comes out
on all of them. I'm pretty sure it did when I aligned the KPA100.

I also tightened the screws of the final and driver transistors after the
contest (first 14 hours of operation), and it was necessary!

Conclusion up to now: I'm a very happy user so far!

Thanks and 73's,

Evert, PA2KW