I have the same thing here, Bruce. Something in firmware was changed a while ago and when I reported it to Wayne, he said that it is within specs.
73, Ken K3IU
On 1/9/2016 11:09 AM, Bruce Meier wrote:
Today I noticed that the output power on 15 meters does not reach 100w.  The
max, according to the front panel meter reading, is 93w.  So, I ran the
transmitter gain calibration and it did not help. I decreased the power to
90w and it reached 90w, so I gradually increased the power and it is fine up
to 93w.  When set to 94w and above the max output is 93w.  I checked all
other bands and with the exception of 17 meters they are fine. The same low
power output occurs on 17 meters.

I then tried my other K3 going through the exact same testing order and
received the exact same results. They are both the exact same configuration.

Specifics:

- testing into both a dummy load (2 different ones) and 3 different 15 meter
antennas
- both K3 rigs are running latest firmware (5.38 / 2.86 / 2.86 / 1.25)
- The power supply voltage at the rigs is 13.8 and drops to around 13.0 when
in transmit
- Reran the Transmitter Gain Calib - no help.

NOTE: The new KSYN3As were just installed in both rigs including the second
RX (2 weeks ago)

Suggestions?

73,
Bruce-N1LN