After reading received comments, I verified my settings, they are:In Fldigi-
Settings- Audio- Capture- Line(6-microHAM CODEC) ;
            Playback - Headset Earphone (6-microHAM CODEC) In the K3 - config-
LIN OUT - nor 010; the microHAM DK II RX MAIN Pot is  at 10:00; and Windows
Sound Control Panel (Recording Devices) Line (miroHAM CODEC) level is set to
80%To get what I feel is decent Waterfall pic in Fldigi, the Upper signal Level
setting is at -35db and the Signal Range is set at 40db.Other observations:When
I see strong traces on the WF, I see corresponding spikes on the FFT display;
but all I see is a straight line with  minor oscillation in the Sig display. No
square wave forms. The Diamond indicator left the AFC button, the overload
indicator, is Black most of the time but when a strong signal appears it turns
green. It never flashes yellow or red.- From I read in Fldigi manual, this
diamond should be green if audio dive to sound card is satisfactory, mine
alternates between black and green. So is my audio input low ??- Still can't
determine why I see no signals in the Sig display ??
- I have an Asus Zonar U7 external sound card plugged into a USB port on PC.
It is used with LP-Pan2 for Win4K3 suite and NAP3. Could its presence have any
effect on audio input to Fldigi
73 and Tnx Paul kc2nyu