I am building the K2/100. While winding and installing
T2, I misjudged the length of the teflon covered wire
and cut one of the leads too short to solder to the
board. I have spliced a 1/2" long piece of teflon wire
to correct my mistake, then soldered and covered the
splice with shrink wrap. Will the break in the
continuity of the teflon coating on the wire cause a
problem? I am interested in knowing why teflon coated
wire is used here..... Tnx & 73 de Paul NN5G