If you're worried about burning out the receiver front end, why not test it? Add a 20 dB (or more) attenuator in front of the receiver and have your neighbor try transmitting on all bands and antennas. The K3 S meter is pretty accurate. Just add 20 dB to the reading to see how much RF is coming down the coax.

Alan N1AL