Hi All,

        Even though I'm still building my basic K2, I'm already planning future
additions, which include the KPA100 and the KAT100. I read a number of comments
about putting the KPA100 in an EC2 case along with the KAT100 rather than in
the K2 itself. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing this? What
else is needed? How is the KPA100 connected to the K2 for control and RF? Are
there instruction, either with the KPA100 or from another source on how to do
this?

        Thanks.

Bob Solosko
W1SRB