From: Elecraft
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On
Behalf Of Kevin Stover
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 8:22 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Filtering RFI from LED &
flouresence Dimmer Switches

My simple (=cheaper) solution is to get rid of the
dimmers all together.
How much is a good old fashioned light switch at
the big three, $1.50, two buck if you want a
matching switch plate.
When we bought our house I replaced six dimmers.
Didn't hear a peep from "she who must be obeyed".
I have about that many CFL's to swap out for
LED's. The garage fluorescents will be a different
story. They get to stay as long as they stay radio
quiet.

On 1/25/2016 6:52 PM, Charlie T, K3ICH wrote:
> My simple (= cheep) solution is to simply turn
off all dimmer
> controlled lights when I'm on the air.....
> For me, this is easy since there's only two in
the whole house!

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H