Tap menu, tap display should be the first item in the secondary menu Squelch (SLCH)
It's page 100 in my manual.
File a bug report with HRD, good luck.

On 1/31/2016 7:27 AM, Hans Bonnesen wrote:
Starting a remote fling I’m using my K2 coupled via an Akoya laptop PC to:  Ham
Radio Deluxe, Teamviewer and Skype.
I’m puzzled by the squelch setting on Ham Radio Deluxe which for unknown
reasons tend to slide up to the 80 digit whenever closing down the system.
This extremely annoying when I work the K2 in a normal detached mode, where I
find the K2 squelched down unless signals are very strong.
Is there a push-button way to delete the squelched condition on the K2 itself.?

Hans, OZ5RB

Message delivered to kevin.sto...@mediacombb.net

--
R. Kevin Stover