I am assuming that FC refers to the "FC" in the VFO B display and you are
referencing filter center. There is no relationship between CW and SSB
centers. Nor is there a relationship between which filter is selected for
CW and for SSB. Bandwidth, filter and filter center are independently set
and saved per mode.

So you should not expect them to be the same unless you have individually
in both modes set them to the same values. These do not vary in the same
mode between bands.

You may be wanting to send CW in SSB mode, if so see K3 manual p. 55, "CW
in SSB modes".

73, Guy K2AV