I can second Jim's concern about have one's work usurped by another. I can recall Googling a topic and having a paper come up on some Canadian's website that appeared to be written by him but in fact was my ladderline paper. I emailed him and asked him nicely to remove it and simply link to my site. He refused to do so, so I contacted his ISP and made them aware that he was violating their TOS. I guess he gave them a ration of crap so they closed his account.

Bill Orr had my noise blanker circuit in his Handbook for years without me even knowing about it until a friend mentioned it. Of course, Ham Radio Magazine held copyright and I suppose gave him permission but it would have been nice to know. It would have been even nicer to have received a copy.

Another example: A good friend of mine who is a stunning photographer https://www.flickr.com/photos/gauchocat/ had someone tell him, "Hey Glenn, I saw your photo in Audubon Magazine." You guessed it, downloaded from Flickr.

Jim does excellent work; he should get credit for it.