Gary Smith-2 wrote
> - Will I encounter any unexpected problems if I load my K3
> configuration to the K3s and start operating?

Probably...because Config Save will copy your K3 calibration constants into
the K3S.  You would at least need to go through all calibration steps again.
I doubt the K3 Utility will even allow you to copy K3 settings into the K3S
but I honestly don't know.  Hopefully someone from Elecraft will respond.

You do bring up a good point that it would be nice to have a Config Save
Lite that would affect only common menu choices for the K3/K3S but not
calibration constants and items unique to the K3.  I doubt Elecraft has
thought of this but it would be nice if possible.

If I were you I'd go through the K3 CONFIG settings, write everything down
and then manually duplicate into the K3S.  Also don't forget the MENU
settings.

73,  Bill  W4ZV