I would be interested to hear supported opinions as to which is better
and why between:

Win4K3Suite and Ham Radio Deluxe.

W4K3 is $50
HRD is now $100 for a new license and $50 a year for support (optional)

Go!

PS - I would have avoided this IF I could remember how to search the
archives... maybe.  (having one of THOSE days).

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389