Hi All,

I'm just playing about with my K2 and have performed the mod to get a fixed
audio out on pin 8 on the mic socket as per LA3ZA's instructions, using a
10k resistor between R3 and the mic socket.

This works fine, but the audio out isn't quite enough to drive my PC
soundcard to the level I would like. I have a small board here (as per Don's
W3FPR design) for the small audio amp, but would prefer if possible to get
the audio out of the mic socket without having to install this board.

My question is.....would I be-able to get more audio out of pin 8 if I
change the value of the 10k resistor in LA3ZA's mod ??

Cheers All

David, VK2NU