Fellows, it was just a simple question I asked here so as to not
bother the techs at Elecraft with what may be an arcane question.

I have the ATU kit and the amp kit in my hands, I'm not sending them
back. Why I want an ATU has nothing to do with my question.

FWIW, I do have resonant antennas; all of them from 160 through 10
are resonant. I sometimes take the radio out where I use a random
wire. It's difficult to make a random wire resonant when I'm on a
trip.

When you buy an assembled K3S, you do not get an assembly manual with
it. I guess I could download the Pdf but do I want to do things in
the same order as if I were assembling a K3s kit or when adding two
separate but related modules to an assembled K3? I don't know.

All I asked was; in an already assembled K3s/10, which of the two
should I install first. A couple of replies have said I should
install the ATU first. That's what I'll do.

Thanks to all that replied.

73,

Gary
KA1J