Why not a foot switch

George, W6GF

On February 20, 2016, at 6:48 PM, Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

LS,

The KXPA100 will work with any QRP transceiver that produces a KEYOUT
signal.
The K3/10, K3S/10 and the KX3 can do that, it is just a matter of a
proper cable.

The K2/10 does not have a KEYOUT line (although the K2/100 does).  I
would recommend that you build the circuit shown on Tom Hammond N0SS
(SK) website at http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/index_k2.html.
Since Tom is SK, no boards are available, but the circuit is easy enough
to build on perfboard.  Just follow Tom's board layout which is clearly
identified full scale on his website and connect the wires.  If you have
the capabilities for etching your own board, the process is easy since
Tom provided full scale images of his board.
I have built several of the perfboard verions of that circuit and they
work fine.

73,
Don W3FPR

Message delivered to georgefrit...@yahoo.com