Not nearly good enough for JT65b on 144 MHz. Have you done the temperature
compensation?

I use my KX3 on 144 MHz but the difference is I am using a transverter with an
IF of 14 MHz where the drift is proportionally less to start with and the
external transverter has a very high stability TCXO fitted ( the original TCXO
in the transverter was not good enough I found).

73 from David GM4JJJ