on this reflector can be viewed by anyone with access to the internet. This is
stated clearly on the web page describing the reflector,
http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html.  You will note a link to "Elecraft
Searchable Daily Web Archive at nabble.com
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/>”  That puts ALL our emails onto the
internet where anyone can read them. It’s the nature of the beast.

If you are concerned because your “personnel information” (presumably meaning
your name and call sign)  is available through this forum, it is also listed
on the FCC web site, since you are a licensed amateur radio operator.

You have to be a member of the group to post messages, but anyone can read them.

73

Lew N6LEW

> On Feb 24, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Vincent Diak <uncleb...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir,
> Why is my personnel information being published from this web sight to the
> internet open area for all to see? I thought this group was for elecraft not
> the rest of the world. I found my name and e-mail address published and i did
> not authorize my personnel info from this web sight to me made public for all
> to see.
> Please let me know how this is happing.
> Yours Truly, vincent diak wb2pdw

> Message delivered to l...@n6lew.us

Lew Phelps N6LEW
Pasadena, CA DM04wd
Elecraft K3-10 / KXV144 / XV432
Yaesu FT-7800
l...@n6lew.us
www.n6lew.us

Generalized Law of Entropy: Sooner or later, everything that has been put
together will fall apart.