I will keep my KX3 then.  I like the idea it is 1/5th the size!  All the other
good features are bonus cream on top.

But, since Icom America Headquarters is just a few blocks from my house
(probably 15 minutes walking time) I will wait for a bit and then wander down
to see if they have the 7300 alive and hooked up in their ham-shack.  They have
a nice Stepper up about 75 feet for an antenna so it will be a nice test.
Usually though, it takes a while for them to get new equipment in their shack.
It took six months for the first 7800 to show up there after the first
availability from retailers.

73, phil, K7PEH