I'm using my K3 to control the remote K3 at W7RN. Works find on CW and SSB, haven't tried AFSK, but it might work there too. I use a WinkeyUSB to key the RemoteRig [two pins on the rear RJ-45].

I'm putting an end-fed all-band wire on the back fence for times when the remote is down or the station has an on-site effort going on. My Winkey has two key outputs. Can I connect KEY2 to my control K3 key jack and just leave it there? I'm trying to reduce the amount of rewiring of the "wireless" to go from remote to local operation.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016