It is in great shape and fully functional to original specs and has been well maintained over the years with all known official mods and updates applicable to this serial number. Additionally, it has the new and improved synthesizer board(KSYN3A) and Interface module (KXV3B) installed (Same as in new K3s). Upon request, I will provide a listing of all mods and updates accomplished. I am the original owner and radio has always been in a non-smoking environment.

This is a K3/100 with the following options/updates installed.

K3/100     s/n 202
KPA3       100 watt Internal PA
KAT3       Auto Tuner unit
KSYN3A New Synthesizer board. Same as is in the K3s ($220) KXV3B New with 2 level preamp for 6, 10, & 12 meters. Same as in the K3s ($200)
Standard 5 pole 2.7 kHz crystal filter

All manuals, documentation, update details, power cord, hex wrenches, and RF board jumper block included.

A new similarly equipped K3 sells for about $3200 plus s/h. Asking $2295 shipped UPS ground to CONUS. Will accept PayPal, USPS Money Order or bank draft.

Please reply off-reflector to <kenk3iu at cox.net>