Curious about something, if I may ask a personal question.  As others on
the reflector have said, buying Elecraft kits can be habit-forming. I have
the K3, KPA500, KAT500, P3, KX3, PX3, KXPA100, K2/100, KPA100, every
accessory for every one of them, and a handful of the mini kits (noise
generator, balun, power meter, etc.)  Last week I ordered a K1; it should
be here tomorrow.  I haven¹t the slightest idea what I¹m going to do with
it after I build it.

I so enjoyed building the K2 that I am seriously thinking about buying
another, as you did.  But I don¹t know what I would do with that either.
And so, just wondering about your doing the same . . .

Is there a support group somewhere that we can all go to, forthrightly to
confess our addiction?  Or is that actually what the reflector is for . .
. finding forgiveness in the resonance with others. . . ?

Ted, KN1CBR