      From: Mel Farrer via Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 To: Bill Frantz <fra...@pwpconsult.com>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:13 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Mobile operation "bible"

While I never tune while driving, I got rid of the autotuners for the HI-Q
5-160 antenna and installed a switch to allow me to transfer the antenna to a
FG-01 analyzer.  So when I need to move frequency, I pull over stop, switch to
the analyzer and tune the antenna.  Simple and fool proof.  Legal too.
Pictures on file.

Mel, K6KBE