Hi Don,
No problem, in fact going through those calcs would probably do me some
good. Part of why I'm building K2 #2 is to learn something along the way.
Especially when I have a problem or question I stop building and start
reading, and am having a great time lol. All kinds of things I didn't pay
attention to during K2 #1 a few years ago.

It occurred to me also that I could just do a continuity check with my DMM
directly at the board, from the pin I'm worried about (pin #6) to some point
at the board also. I'll get out the calculator!

You all are why I only do Elecraft rigs now!

thanks kind sir,
LS
W5QD