Or as they say in real estate, "Location, location, location"

On 4/1/2016 7:43 AM, Peter Chamalian wrote:
Well the K3 is just amazing me once again.  Without the benefit of anything
special for antennas I have managed to hear and work VK0EK 160-10.  As the
saying goes, you can't work 'em if you can't hear them.  The toughest was
160 (a hold your breath and focus) but there it was in the log!  Ditto this
morning on 10 although they were louder but lots of QSB.

Thanks again Elecraft for a truly great radio!

Pete, W1RM