That does exist, as a kit: Google "pi-top".

The trouble with pi-top is that the screen and keyboard, and general fit
and finish aren't that great. If there's Android software that can meet
your needs, you'll get more power, better screen, better construction, and
a better keyboard by picking up an older model Nexus tablet and a matching
Bluetooth keyboard.

My ideal portable rig just for digital modes would be a battery powered PX3
with the smallest, cheapest USB keyboard I could find. But, I assume if
Elecraft could have put batteries in the PX3 they would have.