On a K2, how critical is the adjustment of L34? This is an adjustment that peaks the IF amplifier. The manual states a peak should be found one turn of the slug down from the top however mine seams to be peaking right at the top of the can. Actually, I cannot go through the peak as it just gets louder with the slug all the way at the top.

The adjustment in question is on page 64 of the K2 manual, IF Amplifier Alignment.

I thought I would revisit this after completing alignment as I have done 40M alignment on that same page as well as done the transmitter alignment.

Just trying to peak and tweak to be sure everything is maxed out!

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>