All,

The 2016 Georgia QSO Party takes place this weekend, April 9 and 10, on your
nearest HF band! The contest runs 2 10-hour shifts, 18:00 UTC April 9 -
03:59 UTC April 10 and 14:00 April 10 - 23:59 April 10. At some point during
these windows, all 159 Georgia counties will be activated. If you are a
county hunter needing Georgia counties or looking for Georgia for that
initial contact or band/mode fill for Worked All States, this weekend is the
perfect opportunity to nab those needed QSOs. This is one of the most
popular QSO parties of the contesting year, and there is much participation
from the Georgia end of the QSO.

Please join me as I activate Fulton County from my home shack in Roswell,
GA. I will be active all 20 hours of the contest, on all bands, working
phone only. I would love to work you and give you the state, Fulton County,
or a band/mode fill. More information can be found at
http://www.georgiaqsoparty.org.

Thank you and 73,

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com <mailto:km4ik....@gmail.com>

10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038

PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468

---