When i installed the kxv60  i did not have the atu installed. After a broken
diode every thing tested ok.  atu was installed. And tested ok. I did not
recheck the kxv60.   when pressing tune to tx while aligning power on xv144 i
saw that the power from k2 could only reach something like 0.2 mW.  i mentioned
it here and got some help.  now i did an other test on kxv60 having taken the
lid of k2 every thing worked ok 1mW was send when pressing tune. I put the k2
together  and started the xv144 alignment. Now the problem was back. I have now
found that pressing tune with the atu installed result in only 0.2 mW on the
low power out.
removing the atu control cable from the control board the low power out are now
1mW pressing tune.  i do not have a power meter able to measure that level, but
i belive having the atu installed makes the low power output to be about 1/5
using tune to tx. Seems that low power out are ok when keying the k2  with the
mic and with the atu installed. Only  measurement  i could do was to to check
the output from the transverter. I aligned the   xv144 using the k2 with out
the atu.  so 1 mW displayed on the display giving 20W on the  xv144. Installing
the atu in k2 pressing tune give 6w from the  xv144. Now keying with mic
shouting the south european olaaa drive  xv144 to 20w.  any word on this please
thanks in advance
OZ1BZJ