Two days of relatively hot weather has made the spicy cedar smell dominate the spring breeze. Oregon is not known for its sunshine this time of year; it feels odd, but the biting flies love it. No way for me to get a red neck here since I need a towel over my head to cut down on their feeding frenzy. {It rose to 77 degrees yesterday where normally it should not exceed 50.} Two of my redcedar trees are used for antenna supports. The rest protect me from straight line winds.
    GL with the cedar project,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS