Ok, I want to adjust my filters using Spectrogram!

But first, I have to bypass the DSP.  And that is not working out.  Either the
instructions in the DSP manual are not clear or I am having a brain cramp ...or
a combination of both.

How do I get to the DSP menu to bypass it (turn it off)?  When I tap "Display"
after I get the "CF1" screen, I get the voltage and current display.  What am I
not doing? Or better yet, doing wrong?

After many failures with the Spectrogram and filter settings yesterday, I read
today about "bypassing" my DSP.  So I am stymied!
                    Roger K8RS  K2/100 #3478