Rose Kopp makes an excellent storage and travel bag for the KX3 in a couple of
different versions. Link is on the Elecraft website.

I have one made to hold the KX3, PX3, and KXPA100. I don't have the amp, so I
use that compartment for my A123 battery, charger, a small power supply, and
misc accessories.  A compact keyboard also fits nicely inside the top, and two
side pockets hold the mic, cables, and other junk I haul around.

It's a soft bag, so you can't reasonably stand on it, drop it off a cliff and
expect it to survive, or fly with it as checked baggage etc., but at least it
doesn't weigh more than what's inside it.

Grant NQ5T

Sent from my iPhone