Message: 3
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:34:50 +1000
From: Mike Walkington <mike.walking...@gmail.com>
All,

At the risk of this request being lost in the euphoric response to the
K3 K-Pod..... I'm wondering what options you might be using / prefer to
provide the PTT function for a K3S connected headset. I know options
including (1) VOX, (2) PTT button on an alternative plugged in microphone,
(3) PTT pickle switch, (4) PTT foot switch. What about your preference for
enabling several (ie pickle and foot switch) of these in parallel

Mike VK1OO