Selling my fully loaded Elecraft K2 serial number 2225 with options and
accessories listed below.  I am the original owner and builder.  The radio
is in excellent condition and calibration with latest mods and  firmware
listed below.  No dings or dents.  This has been my backup radio and never
used portable or mobile.  It covers 160 through 10 on CW and SSB.  The radio
comes with the following options:

KPA100                 100 W option

KAT100-1             External ATU

KDSP2                   internal DSP Filter/Clock

K160RX                 160 M option

K60XV                   60 M and transverter interface option

KNB2                     Noise Blanker

ETS15                    1.5" Tilt Stand for KAT100-1

MD-2                     Desk Mic

VFO Finger Dimple

Rework Eliminator K2 internal mic adapter

Carrying Handle

Custom Cover

New Carrying Case

All manuals and cables

K2 MCU F/W 2.04

K2 IOC    F/W 1.09

KDSP2    F/W 3.1

KSB2      F/W  1.08

KPA100 F/W 1.06

KAT100 F/W 1.05

Pics available.  $1250 shipped CONUS only.  Prefer Cashier's Check or Money
Order for faster shipping or will accept personal check and ship in 10 days.
Roy Morris  W4WFB  (704)376-4235 after 3PM Eastern.