There is a massive power outage this morning covering the industrial park where
Elecraft HQ is located. Phones are currently off-line for our sales and support
team. We will also be delayed replying to emails today. (All emails sent to us
will still be stored at our off-site ISP.

Our web page and on-line ordering are hosted off-site, so they are still up.

PG&E estimates power will be restored some time later this afternoon. (Two
major underground transformers failed and must be trucked in from out of the
area.)

73,

Eric
elecraft.com