Hello,
Propagation has been in decline for the last few weeks. Currently the flux is at 79 sfu. I have best results when this number is over 100. The reverse beacon net on 20 and 30 meters gave no results. Hopefully by this afternoon conditions will have marginally improved. Weather has been all over with a temperature range from the low 40s to the mid 80s during the day. On Friday night the skies just opened up with a fifteen minute deluge. Then came another fifteen minutes of a lightning show. Nothing like the standard Midwestern thunderstorm but it was pretty good for the Pacific Northwest. I have built another antenna so when I have my K3 repaired I'll be able to test conditions from multiple angles. It is another doublet cut for around 160 meters which will be at right angles to the first one. I plan to install it as a V but with that much wire it's tough to get the center up high enough to make the angle small enough. Ninety feet is about the limit on the wrist rocket - fishing line - sinker system I employ. That leaves at least forty feet of wasted tree height.

Please join us at:
    14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
   Kevin. KD5ONS