William,

I hate it when a builder does that and then I have to repair it later in its life - only because the bypass jumpers I have should I need to remove the KSB2 for test purposes do not work.

Other than that aspect, it will cause no operational problems.
There is a greater chance of the male pins to become bent if they are on the RF board, and if they should, they are harder to straighten than male pins on the option board.

If you have *good* desoldering equipment available, I would change them, but lacking that, leave them as-is.

73,
Don W3FPR