The current display on the K2 is only for the current used by the base K2. I use it when testing the K2 for 'good health' and normal RF Gain, but during operating I see no need to monitor it on a regular basis. The Base K2 will indicate Hi Cur if the current draw goes above the value set by the CAL CUR parameter, and will reduce power if that occurs. Should you continue to get Hi Cur messages, that is an indication of something that should be investigated.

73,
Don W3FPR