I've done all those mods to #380, Don. I didn't realize they were that effective! And after reading of thermal stability issues some have had in JT65 (e.g., using a KX3) I assumed the K2/10 would have even larger issues in those modes, given the age of the design.

Your message is good news indeed!

73, Phil W7OX