I would suspect one of the relays in the path from the antenna, through the RX
ant switching circuitry. Then there are the diodes in the t/r switch.
If you have verified that the RX is working, it must have something to do with
the path from the antenna.
Does it transmit OK? The lowpass filters are in the main RX path, I think.

Vic 4X6GP